Monday, April 5, 2010

What Apple iPad means to a typical family?

apple_ipad-1.jpgEver suspicion of Apple iPad as the family gizmo? A jigger which you, your spouse, as well as your kids can play with? Lance Ulanoff of Personal Computer Mag took it home one dusk so which his total family can take it for the spin.

Wondering what does the family has to contend per Apple iPad?
"Apple, we have during least one customer in my home. For me, I'm still upon the fence. we can't contend we similar to the practical keyboardtoo most hidden keys. The e-reader is amazing, but we consider we still similar to my single-purpose device more. The video playback is clearly the killer app upon the iPad, as well as we could imagine drifting cross-country as well as enjoying films of my choice."

Read full examination of Apple iPad by the family during Personal Computer Mag.


No comments:

Post a Comment